Methuen Federal Federal Credit Union is pleased to provide access to comprehensive financial planning services through a strategic alliance with James E. Farnham a Financial Planner with Northeast Planning Associates (NPA).
NPA offers access to:
- Financial Planning (asset allocation review, tax planning, cash flow analysis, estate planning)
- Qualified Accounts (IRA, SEPs, 401(k), 403(b), Profit Sharing Plans)
- Advisory Accounts (mutual fund wrap accounts, active & passive strategies)
- Insurance Programs (life Insurance, annuities, long term care insurance and disability insurance)
- Investment Programs (mutual funds, stocks, bonds, REITs, variable annuities)
- Educational Accounts (529 Plans, Educational IRAs, UGMAs, UTMAs)
- Non-Qualified Accounts (Standard Brokerage)
To learn more or to schedule a complimentary initial financial consultation, visit Jim’s website at www.farnhamfinancial.com, or contact Jim directly at 603-766-3502 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial planning offered through Northeast Planning Associates, Inc. (NPA), a registered investment adviser (RIA). Securities and advisory services offered through LPL Financial (LPL), an RIA and broker-dealer (BD), member FINRA/SIPC. Credit union is not an RIA or BD. Insurance products offered through LPL or its licensed affiliates. LPL registered representatives offer products and services using NPA. These products and services offered through NPA, LPL, or their affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of the credit union, are:
- Not Insured by NCUA or
Other Government Agency
- Not Credit Union Guaranteed
- Not Credit Union Deposits or Obligations
- May Lose Value
The LPL Financial registered representatives associated with this website may discuss and/or transact business only with residents of the states in which they are properly registered or licensed. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident of any other state.