Methuen Federal Federal Credit Union is pleased to provide access to comprehensive financial planning services through a strategic alliance with James E. Farnham a Financial Planner with Northeast Planning Associates (NPA).
NPA’s services include:
- Financial Planning (asset allocation review, tax planning, cash flow analysis, estate planning)
- Qualified Accounts (IRA, SEPs, 401(k), 403(b), Profit Sharing Plans)
- Advisory Accounts (mutual fund wrap accounts, active & passive strategies)
- Insurance Programs (life Insurance, annuities, long term care insurance and disability insurance)
- Investment Programs (mutual funds, stocks, bonds, REITs, variable annuities)
- Educational Accounts (529 Plans, Educational IRAs, UGMAs, UTMAs)
- Non-Qualified Accounts (Standard Brokerage)
Financial planning offered through Northeast Planning Associates, Inc. (NPA), a registered investment adviser. Securities and advisory services offered through LPL Financial, a registered investment adviser and member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products offered through NPA, LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates. The Credit Union, NPA and LPL Financial are not affiliated.
- Not NCUA Insured
- No Credit Union Guarantee
- May Lose Value