Convenient access on-the-go using your mobile phone! If you are a current Online Banking member, there are some simple steps you can do to take advantage of Methuen Federal CU’s three Mobile Banking options; Downloadable Mobile App, Mobile Browser or Text Banking. View your balances and history, transfer between your accounts, pay bills, deposit checks and much more.
Mobile App Access
Stay connected on the go with Methuen Federal CU’s Mobile Application. It’s free for any member.
Download and use the Methuen Federal CU App found on either the App Store or Google Play.
Open the app and enter Methuen Federal CU’s App code: GoMobile5599, then complete your log in using your Virtual Branch Online Banking Login ID and Security Code.
Methuen Federal CU Mobile Application, MOBILITI (Touch Banking), is FREE for any member.
How to sign up for MOBILITI from your Computer or Smart Phone:
- Log in to Virtual Branch Online Banking and click the Self Service Tab
- Click on Mobiliti under the Additional Services box
- Click OK and check the box agreeing to the Terms and conditions
- Click Continue (it will only appear if the Term and Conditions box is checked)
- Scroll down and enter your cell phone number in the box and click send. (A text message containing the download link for the Touch Banking App should be sent to your phone within a few minutes)
- Open the link provided by the text message (The link should take you to the Touch Banking mobile app) and download the App
- Open the App after it has completed downloading and enter App code: GoMobile5599
- Enter your Virtual Branch Logon ID in the Username box and click continue
- Enter your Virtual Branch Security Code in the Password box and click Log In
Your log in and registration is now complete!
*If you would like to be able to make mobile check deposits through the Mobile App, please fill out the Remote Check Deposit Application.