About our Credit Union:
Methuen Federal Credit Union is a full-service community credit union with more than 2400 members and $27 million in assets. Our mission is supporting our members’ financial needs and to develop and maintain long term relationships.
Key priorities include:
- Assist the credit union CEO in the overall management of the credit union.
- Have direct responsibility for the administration and supervision of front end and back end operations and branch activities within established policies and guidelines.
- Have direct responsibility for collections as well as card processing and administration of IRA’s.
- Manage administrative and member services activities including branch activities such as ATM balancing, restocking and discrepancy resolution.
- Serve as vault teller including cash orders, restocking, and balancing
- Supervise staff and determine staffing requirements, work schedules, and analyze workflow on an ongoing basis
The successful candidate will bring:
- A background in financial services operations
- A knowledge of State and Federal regulations applicable to cashier/teller
- Leadership and communications skills
- Formal education or equivalent experience is preferred
- Multicultural and bilingual experience would be valued
Salary to be commensurate with experience.
Send resumes to: HR@methuencreditunion.com
Member Service Representative (Part-time)
Perform daily transactions (deposits, withdrawals, transfers, loan payments, check cashing, interview and process loan applications) accurately and efficiently with a friendly and courteous demeanor.
Balance daily teller work.
Explain credit union products and services to members, achieve individual sale goals.
Adhere to all MFCU policies and procedures, which will include security compliance and following guidelines intended to limit risk exposure to fraud losses.
Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Thurs 10:00AM to 6:00 PM Fri 10:00 to 2:00 PM
- Saturday 8:45 to 12:15PM
- The first week of every month 10:00AM to 2:00pm Mon to Wed
- $12.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday
We have installed sneeze shields, installed social distancing markers, provide wipes, hand sanitizer and masks to keep our employees safe from Covid-19
- Teller: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Spanish (Required)
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.