MortgageClick® – is our new on-line Mortgage Center where you can obtain a rate quote with closing fees, learn about the process, calculate your payments and apply on-line 24/7 for a 1st mortgage and potentially receive a commitment letter. Try it today!
Methuen Federal Credit Union now offers 24/7 mortgage approvals on-line with MortgageClick®, a full-service mortgage approval solution. Even before starting the application you can research loan options based on your financial information. MortgageClick® also contains loan calculators and educational information on the home-buying process. The application itself is a streamlined version that can deliver a decision within minutes.
Exceptional personal service, fast and local decisions and a vast array of competitive rates and products is what you can expect to find at Methuen Federal Credit Union, your full-service mortgage lender. If you’re a first-time home buyer, or refinancing your existing mortgage, we have a loan for you at a great rate, and we will make the process fast and easy.
Whether you’re making your first home purchase, relocating or refinancing an existing mortgage MortgageClick® provides an array of educational information you can access at your convenience. Learn the Mortgage Process on your time, or contact our dedicated mortgage team! We are here to help you make the right financing decision.
Methuen Federal Credit Union is pleased to provide our membership with the ability to apply for a mortgage loan online and receive approval all within 20 minutes with MortgageClick®.
What MortgageClick® has to offer?
- Easy online application, available 24 hours/7 days week
- Loan decision within
- View loan status and track the entire process online
With MortgageClick®, applying for a mortgage has never been easier. Methuen Federal Credit Union offers an online mortgage application and approval, 24 hours a day, plus many other features to help you evaluate your options, estimate payments, check rates and more.
- Loan Options – Let MortgageClick® help explain your loan options and research rates for the program that meets your needs. After you complete our streamlined application you can receive an answer within minutes and, you may view your status and communicate with our mortgage department during the entire process.
- Learn the Basics – If you’re not quite ready to apply, MortgageClick® is still the place to go to learn all about the mortgage process, resources for first time home buyers, purchasing or refinancing, disclosures and property information is available.
- Loan Calculators – Before you decide to purchase or refinance a home, make sure it’s financially feasible. Run different financing scenarios with our purchase, refinance, and amortization calculators.
View current rates, sign up to Rate Tracker to be notified if rates go lower or apply now for instant on-line approval.