Virtual Branch is the online banking delivery channel. This technology makes it easy for you to access your account information, transfer funds from one account to another, pay bills, make loan payments, view electronic statements, view account history and send and receive secure messages – 24/7.
Many of our members use this system on a regular basis. So why wait? Register today!
Stop by the office to complete the required paperwork to get a pin number to enroll.
Once you have your pin number click here to enroll.
If you have any questions, please contact Member Services at (978) 686-1471.
Here’s what you will receive with Virtual Branch:
- View Account Details (balances, transactions, etc.)
- Transfers Funds Between Accounts& make Loan Payments
- View Account History up to 365 days along with FREE check images
- View your eStatements (we maintain 5 months of history)
- Export to Quicken or Money (financial management software)
- Enroll in mobile banking (text and web-enabled mobile devices)
- View your Linked accounts using the same login
- Send and Receive secure messages
Helpful hints when using Virtual Branch:
- One of the enhancements with Virtual Branch is the capability of being able to link all of your accounts together under one Logon ID. Please call for details.
- You may reset your own password/security code by clicking “Forgot Security Code” when entering your Logon ID.
- Don’t forget to sign up for mobile banking. You can setup account alerts under the “Self Service” tab to receive designated balance alerts via email and text.